Friday, October 15, 2004

15th October 2004

Ok hi folks sorry about the wait but not had any real inspiration for something mildly interesting to put up here. So I've been giving it much thought (oops telling fibs (where's that expression come from?)), and I've come up with a decidedly fiendish plan on how to put something up on this wonderful Blog of mine that..........phone went and i've completely lost my train of thought! *Rereads..mmmm oh yes. Now that's where I was, explaining my mode of attack for getting some interest in this tiny little corner of cyberspace (does cyberspace have corners? or is it like the universe and has no determinable shape or size, unless your somekind of genius astrophysicist. I guess it's expanding exponentially but is shaped much like a bowl of spaghetti bolognese, where the spaghetti represents all the hardwiring (network cables, phonelines etc) and the bolognese sauce is all the data whizzing about for all those wireless users)). Anyway I've slightly wandered off track there. Oh yes "The Plan" well it's basically if you haven't guessed, just to waffle on aimlessly and let you "the great masses" out there decide what's good-what's not, what's worth reading and what's complete rubbish (most of it in my view). Having said that, as this has not been well thought through or structured you'd probably have to read the lot to extract any nuggets of wisedom. So you may be thinking this is a complete waste of time, and seeing that everyone only gets a short go of life on this planet the precious few seconds it's taken you to read down to here have been lost for all eternity. I guess then that this has had somekind of major impact on your life even though you may not realise it until on your deathbed you think back at all those wasted moments when you could of been doing something more productive. In the light of that information does this mean this isn't the total and utter codwallop I thought it would be, and could quite possibly mean something! Who knows! (again another one for you to decide). On that note I leave and bid you all farewell and adieu, until next time.