Friday, November 12, 2004

What a day!

Well what can I say - what a day!

Started off great waking up in bed with a babe, then it went down hill. Firstly I had to leave that warm bed far too early in the day!

Then went ok as I had an induction (found the place and arrived in time - woo hoo), as I've decided to get some extra work to pay off some debts and get a little extra cash for crimbo, so I've signed up with an agency to do some night shifts in a local warehouse (seems like a good and easy way to make a buck).

Then it went bad as I got in this afternoon to find I've some work which I've just gotten in from (9:30pm), so yet another Friday night has passed, I'm knackered and smelly, so I'm off to the bath for a soak.

Sorry if this doesn't read well, my head is swimming (i'll edit it later).