Sunday, November 13, 2005

Stefanio wants/needs.........

A few of you are doing this at the moment, ie Vics and Caity. I thought it was pretty cool so had a go.

What am I talking about, well using Google (or your search engine of choice), do a search on "[your name] wants", "[your name] needs" and then post what you get.

Interesting, huh maybe a little fun and a little surprising! Well it would be unless your name happens to be Stefanio. Did I get anything - nope not diddle squit!

So I had to take it a step further gets and has came off the bench to give me that last minute equaliser and winner.

I end up with a prolific search harvest of 1 for gets and 2 for has (one of which was a comment on a blog that I had left, so doesn't count - oh and it was very dull)

"Stefanio gets"

Stefanio gets head. - Woooaaaa who's the daddy - not me apparently as it was a typo, bugger.

"Stefanio has"

Your first name of Stefanio has given you....... - At last a genuine entry, and quite interesting really. It's a Kabalistic look at my name's meaning to my life.

Oh well one out of how many entries on the world wide web is pretty special. Reminds me of the old Googlewhack, but alas mine aren't even Googlewhacks. Ho hum.

Just one last thing a kind of request to you all really, give this go, but also slip in stefanio randomly into your blog/webpages at some point, doesn't have to make sense just hide it in those pages - I will be searching, so go forth and spread the word!