Wednesday, December 22, 2004

My pc sucks........

I've come to the conclusion that my pc sucks, well sucks all thoughts from my head. What else can explain that all day and night long I keep having thoughts of good blog entries, some make me chuckle, others are highly thought provoking etc. Then as soon as I sit in front of this darn screen, all thoughts are gone, zip diddly there, vanished in a puff of smoke *poof* so I'm sure it's my pc (must try on another pc).

Maybe it's the machines taking over, maybe they already control our minds and lives already without us even realising - oh a matrix moment, do I take the red pill......

or do I take the blue..............


Help me!


mmmm nice looking pills, oh what happens if you take them both? Are you allowed to operate heavy machinery afterwards?