Friday, January 07, 2005

Whimpering Rant

Ok I don't usual put anything much on this little place of mine, but it's about time I wrote something that somebody may (highly unlikely) take the time out to read. I've had the most awful day, and why? Because all day today and now all evening (I can sense it coming), I've been utterly bored stupid - absolutely nothing takes my fancy, even as I type this I can sense me interest fading. I usually hate it when people moan about being bored, after all there is always something that you can be getting on with, surely. Well today I've seen the otherside.

Bored, bored, bored.

Anything on the TV? - I doubt it
Play a game - nope not interested
Read some Blogs - just can't be arsed
Surf the net - yawn.
Read a book - can't concentrate
Go for a walk - no it's wet and cold out
Clean the house - argh where would I start
Chat to someone online - but no-ones on
Music - I've listened to 30 tracks already and can't listen to more than 10 seconds
Pick the fluff from me navel - nah leave it be
Pick up the paints and get creative - no spark present

Anyone got any ideas?

Ok I've polished off the best part of a bottle of vino nondescripto, to try and liven things up. But all that's livened up is next door (sounds like the teenage girls birthday - j-lo pumping out now, and girls screaming "go girl" etc... sounds terribly boring.

Boring sounds like snoring - somthing people do when bored.

Sod this I'm bored, going to stare at the wall or something.