Monday, April 11, 2005

I need some help Llewelyn-Bowen

I doubt anyone will of noticed but I've been playing about with the design of the blog. Thing is I can't decide on the colour (notice the "u" my trans-atlantic friends, it's not a spelling mistake, it's the way it's supposed to be spelt. Same as the "ph" in sulphur, (no matter what IUPAC say), otherwise phosphorous would be fosforous and I would of worked for a farmaceutical company (then again with the progress in genetic modifications I suppose the likes of Monsanto are??).

Anyway I've wandered off the subject there. So if any of you have any opinions (on the colour scheme only) please feel free to comment. I'm thinking of getting rid of the oranges, but I still want to stay with the dark background, mmmm may just go monochromatic and keep it all uniform in that way.

Oh and do you like me new profile gif?