Thursday, April 21, 2005

I'm chuffed

Hello again. Today I'm so chuffed as I've justed noticed that whatever music I listen to, my profile pic dances to it perfectly. Ok I haven't tested it with every genre but hey I don't have any Daniel O'Donnell albums (and I'm not going to start downloading one either!). So just turn on your media player, hi-fi or should it now be i-pod and listen away. I'd be interested in knowing the strangest track I shake my booty too.

At the moment I'm listening to the latest Hed Kandi album and I haven't missed a single stompng beat. I completely rocked to The Who and Green Day, and got down to the Bee-Gees like a disco diva.

Oh if you try and make me dance to Celine Dion, any boy band or some of that so called R'n'B stuff I can't be held responsible for any damage to you or your pc.