Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Research on my Name

Ok I know that this is a little self-indulgent, but it was just pure coincidence, really honest. After my appalling search on "Stefanio needs" etc, I received an e-mail with a link to a numerology site. I've given it a go and here's an abridged version of the result (just the best bits)!

Stefanio, your Life Path of 6 ...

"You have a deep love and concern for...nurses."

"Your life path is often filled with...a pillar."

"Like most sixes, you probably were some kind of child prodigy...This is because your brilliant."

"You often marry...obstacles...with children"

"one of your life challenges is to...chew...a fool."

Stefanio, your Expression of 5 ...
Your Potential Natural Talents and Abilities


"You are..blessed with a...mind...problem"

"You are very...nimble..and...also have enormous... situations."

"The last thing that...you will try...leads to...odd...dreams"


Stefanio, your Soul Urge of 4 ...

What You Desire To Be, To Have, and To Do In Your Life


"Your soul...often leaves...a messy room"

"being obsessed with...energy blocks...often results in...you feeling powerless"

"You secretly...keep the fabric...gauged"

"You sometimes forget your own...stench paralyzes"


Pretty darn accurate if you ask me, and I'm usually so cynical to all this mumbo jumbo. Now where did I put my energy blocks nursey?