Saturday, May 14, 2005

The Nicest Thing I've Heard Recently

I like to listen to the radio a lot, actually when I'm on my own it's on pretty much on all the time, maybe it's just a comfort thing having a voice on in the background etc. It's a good gauge of age as well as I basically only listen to BBC Radio 2 and Radio 4 nowadays. I think the BBC produces some of the best radio plays, documentaries, comedies and talk shows in the world - take a listen while you blog via the web (actually it's one of the best examples of t'internet and another media format working together really well, mark my words one day televisual programmes will be viewable in the same way - oh they already are).

Anyway back to the purpose of this entry. I was in my car (or was it the kitchen) listening to Wogan - yep I'm a Tog, when they quoted a saying that supposedly a child was heard saying. I want to share it with all you fine folks as I thought it was "the nicest thing I've heard recently" - this is my one and only soppy entry so enjoy it before Mr. Macho gets back.

"When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You just know that your name is safe in their mouth."